Excerpts from Navigating the Cs of Your Leader-ship
View brief clips (below) of Colin speaking at the “Strategies from Industry Leaders in an Era of Change Conference” in Reston, VA, sponsored by Ultimate Software.
Interviewed By Shade Ashani on career, coaching, and living
Articles & Publications
- “Strategies to Strengthen Your In-Person Communication Skills,” The Business Warriors, May 2018
- “Quit with the Be Fearless Crap,” Feb 2018, click.
- “How Often Should Your Remote Employees Meet Face to Face?,” Flexjobs, January 2018.
- “The Prehire Conversation You Should Be Having and Likely Aren’t,” October 2017, click.
- “Daphne The Stranger: Courage Embodied,” July 2017, click.
- “Turn Confrontations with Subordinates Into Opportunities,” Bloomberg BNA HR Report, Oct 2016
- “The Little Things Aren’t Little: The Big Things of Leadership,” June 2017, click.
- “19 Entrepreneurs Impart Their Best Small-Business Advice,”
Frontier Business Edge, Oct 2016
- “8 Experts Share their Productivity Tips,” Storage Vault, Oct 2016
- “What to Do If Your Boss is a Narcissistic Bully,” Money, Sep 2016
- “Understanding Leadership: What Colin T. McLetchie helped me realize,” Learnography, Sep 2016
- “Making Time For Life,” Costco Connections, Sep 2016
- “Top 25 Worst Interview Questions,” Fit Small Business, Aug 2016
- “3 Powerful Ways to Own Your Emotions, Instead of Them Owning You,” Everyday Power Blog, June 2016.
- “Joint Responsibility for Employee Engagement,” Meliorate Corporate Culture Blog, April 2016
- “The Lessons of Lent: What We Really SHOULD Give up!,” Feb 2016, click.
- “The What vs. How of Career Success & Performance Management: A Quick Primer on Courageous Conversations,” Feb 2016, click.
- “Coping with a Demotion and Other Bad News,” dice.com, July 2015
- “Leadership Trivia Crack & The Power of First Guessing,” on Ultimate Software’s People First Blog, July 2015
- “Getting at the Heart of Employee Engagement,” on Ultimate Software’s People First blog, April 2015
- “Making Teleworking Work: The Magic Wand for Ensuring Success with Remote Team Members,” on Ultimate Software’s People First blog, February 2015
- “The Language of Leadership,” in HR.com’s Leadership Excellence, April 2014
- “Don’t Let It Be the Holy &*!) Days: How to Focus on What Matters During the Holidays,” in Energy: The Newsletter of the American Polarity Therapy Association, Winter 2013, page 17)
- “Business Goals: If you don’t know where you’re going, how will you know when you get there?,” Energy: The Newsletter of the American Polarity Therapy Association, Spring 2013, page 3
- “Grateful for Gratitude,” Energy: The Newsletter of the American Polarity Therapy Association, Fall 2011, page 14
- Quoted in “Fun Works: Creating Places Where People Love to Work,” by Leslie Yerkes, 2007
Contact me about speaking at your event or writing for your publication!
Copyright © 2017 Five Ways Forward, LLC. All rights reserved on all site content.