Excerpts from Navigating the Cs of Your Leader-ship
View brief clips (below) of Colin speaking at the “Strategies from Industry Leaders in an Era of Change Conference” in Reston, VA, sponsored by Ultimate Software.
Articles & Publications
“Strategies to Strengthen Your In-Person Communication Skills,” The Business Warriors, May 2018
- “Quit with the Be Fearless Crap,” Feb 2018, click.
- “The Prehire Conversation You Should Be Having and Likely Aren’t,” October 2017, click.
- “Daphne The Stranger: Courage Embodied,” July 2017, click.
- “Turn Confrontations with Subordinates Into Opportunities,” Bloomberg BNA HR Report, Oct 2016
- “The Little Things Aren’t Little: The Big Things of Leadership,” June 2017, click.
- “19 Entrepreneurs Impart Their Best Small-Business Advice,”
Frontier Business Edge, Oct 2016
- “8 Experts Share their Productivity Tips,” Storage Vault, Oct 2016
- “What to Do If Your Boss is a Narcissistic Bully,” Money, Sep 2016
- “Understanding Leadership: What Colin T. McLetchie helped me realize,” Learnography, Sep 2016
- “Making Time For Life,” Costco Connections, Sep 2016
- “Top 25 Worst Interview Questions,” Fit Small Business, Aug 2016
- “3 Powerful Ways to Own Your Emotions, Instead of Them Owning You,” Everyday Power Blog, June 2016.
- “Joint Responsibility for Employee Engagement,” Meliorate Corporate Culture Blog, April 2016
- “The Lessons of Lent: What We Really SHOULD Give up!,” Feb 2016, click.
- “The What vs. How of Career Success & Performance Management: A Quick Primer on Courageous Conversations,” Feb 2016, click.
- “Coping with a Demotion and Other Bad News,” dice.com, July 2015
- “Leadership Trivia Crack & The Power of First Guessing,” on Ultimate Software’s People First Blog, July 2015
- “Getting at the Heart of Employee Engagement,” on Ultimate Software’s People First blog, April 2015
- “Making Teleworking Work: The Magic Wand for Ensuring Success with Remote Team Members,” on Ultimate Software’s People First blog, February 2015
- “The Language of Leadership,” in HR.com’s Leadership Excellence, April 2014
- “Don’t Let It Be the Holy &*!) Days: How to Focus on What Matters During the Holidays,” in Energy: The Newsletter of the American Polarity Therapy Association, Winter 2013, page 17)
- “Business Goals: If you don’t know where you’re going, how will you know when you get there?,” Energy: The Newsletter of the American Polarity Therapy Association, Spring 2013, page 3
- “Grateful for Gratitude,” Energy: The Newsletter of the American Polarity Therapy Association, Fall 2011, page 14
- Quoted in “Fun Works: Creating Places Where People Love to Work,” by Leslie Yerkes, 2007
Contact me about speaking at your event or writing for your publication!
Copyright © 2017 Five Ways Forward, LLC. All rights reserved on all site content.