I believe my job as a coach, consultant, trainer, facilitator, speaker is to help people and teams think, feel, and believe differently so they can do differently to increase their impact on the mission and the world.
A few key beliefs my clients find useful in our work together:
- You can’t change what you can’t see
- You can’t change what you’re not willing to talk about and explore
- The primary tool of leadership is conversation, so if you want different results, you need a different conversation
- We all have an inner operating system, and upgrading that system to meet the demands of today and the coming years is the leader’s opportunity and responsibility.
- Leadership is a deep journey to the self in service of lifting others up. If you don’t find joy and satisfaction in elevating the people on your team, you have no business being a leader.
- The job of a leader is not to have all the answers; it’s to be a shepherd for a great group of people who have great answers to manifest more of the mission and the impact you want to have in the world.
Five Ways Forward partners with:
Specific offerings include:
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Keynote speaking & workshops
- Leadership & Management development programs
- Organizational design & implementation
- Change management
- Employee communication strategies
- Meeting / offsite design and facilitation
- Team building (MBTI, Emotional Intelligence, etc.)
- Talent review & succession planning
- Performance management
- Career & life coaching
- Polarity Therapy
- HR consulting & development
Let’s talk about how I might help you and/or your organization move forward.
Copyright © 2020 Five Ways Forward, LLC. All rights reserved on all site content.