Everything I do comes from what I believe in: Lives worth living, leaders worth followings, and teams/organizations worth being a part of, all of which create communities and a world worth living in.
I believe my job as a coach, consultant, trainer, facilitator, speaker is to help people and teams think, feel, and believe differently so they can do differently to increase their impact on the mission and the world.
A few key beliefs my clients find useful in our work together:
- You can’t change what you can’t see
- You can’t change what you’re not willing to talk about and explore
- The primary tool of leadership is conversation, so if you want different results, you need a different conversation
- We all have an inner operating system, and upgrading that system to meet the demands of today and the coming years is the leader’s opportunity and responsibility.
- Leadership is a deep journey to the self in service of lifting others up. If you don’t find joy and satisfaction in elevating the people on your team, you have no business being a leader.
- The job of a leader is not to have all the answers; it’s to be a shepherd for a great group of people who have great answers to manifest more of the mission and the impact you want to have in the world.
Five Ways Forward partners with:
Specific offerings include:
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Keynote speaking & workshops
- Leadership & Management development programs
- Organizational design & implementation
- Change management
- Employee communication strategies
- Meeting / offsite design and facilitation
- Team building (MBTI, Emotional Intelligence, etc.)
- Talent review & succession planning
- Performance management
- Career & life coaching
- Polarity Therapy
- HR consulting & development
Let’s talk about how I might help you and/or your organization move forward. Contact me today!
Council of Better Business Bureaus
Ultimate Kronos Group
dun & bradstreet
American Physical Therapy Association
National Institutes of Health
Federal Housing Finance Agency
Loudoun County, Virginia
Prince William County, Virginia
Montgomery County, Maryland
City of Newport News, Virginia
Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
World Bank Group
Capital Bank of Maryland
Bureau Veritas North America