Welcome to SOAR at SourceAmerica!

12 Posts
11 Users
14 Likes
Colin T. McLetchie
Admin
Topic starter
(@fwfwpadmin)

Instead of just a google drive, which some of you were having trouble with, we've created a space for the course here. This will allow me to share documents, anyone is welcome to ask questions of me or the group, discussion threads are encouraged, etc. If you would please reply to this thread so I can know you got logged in and it's working for you.

There will be two support folks for this program I want you to know before we start.

The first is Fatema Basrai (Fatema@utexas.edu). Fatema will be with us during the sessions serving as our technology host. She will be partnering with me on using Zoom and it's functionality to the fullest, moving us into and out of breakout rooms, etc. So if you need help during a session, she is available to assist. Thanks, Fatema, for being on the journey.

The second person who will be supporting us is Andrew McLetchie, yes, a relation - he's my brother and a tech security whiz. He set up this wiki and forum for us, so if you have any issues with this forum, please reach out to him at huskerdru@gmail.com. 

Welcome and the let the exploration, conversations, and journey begin!

Colin

11 Replies
(@fatemautexas-edu)

Hello, everyone! My name is Fatema Basrai and I’m excited to be with you on your SOAR journey! Please reach out to me at Fatema@utexas.edu should you have any questions around Zoom! 🙂 

(@lgaskinssourceamerica-org)

Hello,  

This is Linette and I'm ready to SOAR!

(@aepsteinsourceamerica-org)

Good morning, I am looking forward to our kickoff meeting on Thursday! 

Jason Golden
(@jgoldensourceamerica-org)

Thank you Fatema, Andrea and Colin!

Page 1 / 3
Share: